We are back in our home.
Our time in Hawaii has come to a close, and all we do is exclaim our immense gratitude at having been able to share such a wonderful time together. Such a beautiful place with the people we love. There's just not much better in this world.
A few loose ends to mention before it's all over...
Did I mention I lost my ID? As anyone knows ID is necessary in order to travel. Yep. I realized on Sunday that I didn't have my ID in my walet. The last I remembered having it was when we were traveling to Hawaii. I felt sick! After saying a prayer and asking for help locating my ID, I felt pretty strongly that I didn't have it in my possession. I had already looked through everything and couldn't find it. I started making calls--to Hawaiian Airlines, PDX International Airport, Honolulu International Airport. I was on the phone for a few hours total. As of Monday night I had no ID. We continued to pray that things would work out--however that might be, so that we would all be able to get back home together. Tuesday morning came and at 8AM I received a call from the Honolulu Airport stating they had found my ID and it was available for me to pick up that day prior to our travel. SO GRATEFUL! It's always comforting to see the Lord's hand in our lives.
Traveling that day ended up being a wonderful experience. The flight back went well. Grammie Lowe was back in First Class, Grammy and Grandpa HB were sitting together in their own area, and The Big Guy Lowe and I were sitting with our boys. It was sad leaving, but we were leaving with wonderful memories. We are so grateful for the time we shared with eachother. Was it perfect? Of course not, but we weren't expecting it to be. Was it wonderful? COMPLETELY! We are extremely grateful and look forward to many more trips in the future.
Mahalo
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment