He's so excited to start school, while I feel like I am dragging my feet.
I like having all my boys around during the summer. Hmmmm, maybe it's just because this summer seems to have passed so quickly. Oh well, the morning has come and G is ready!
Of course it was raining, but that didn't dampen our spirits!
G was happy to see some of his friends from last year!
I'm excited to see how things go with G's new teacher. She's been teaching for 19 years and knows how to run her classroom. She is known for keeping her class in order and helping her students achieve great things.
No individual desks, just tables. Boy do I love G's smile!!
Here's the last shot before I left my wonderful G in the care of his new teacher. I can't deny that there is still a little tug at my heart... I love you G!
After school!!! Time to meet G at the bus stop!!! D was so excited to have his older brother back that he just about ran the entire distance!
Jennifer is still our wonderful bus driver and there is G after his first day of Second grade!!
Yep, it was a good day at school!
And it's also good to have brothers together again!
Congrats on a great first day of Second Grade G!! We love you!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment