Monday, March 29, 2010

New Haircut

For months we have been trying to help our youngest son get over his aversion to having his hair cut.  Alas, it has not worked.  In fact, the past three haircuts he has cried, screamed, and yelled enough to basically intimidate the poor women that have attempted to trim his curly lockes.  Our last attempt was so greatly foiled by his tirade that he barely had any hair trimmed at all.  It was then that I decided we didn't need to pay money to have our little guy scream in public just so The Big Guy Lowe and I could be humiliated!  Nope!  I decided we would just head over to Grammy's house and plead for her help until Big J was okay with having his hair cut.

Ahhhh, freedom!

Until this week. 

I decided his hair, albiet cute, was just too long...a haircut was needed.

After tears, snot, screams, overall distress and skilled persistence by Grammy HB, our little guy now had a real haircut.
Don't let this cute, adorable, smiling little boy fool you.  This picture was taken hours later, after the red eyes had dried and the pain of the haircut was in the far-distant past.

Thanks Mom for your help.
What a darling boy.

Love him.

No comments: