We researched safes and for the money felt we had purchased a good product. Everything seemed to be great and time passed. Then, last night, it refused to open. It showed that the combination was correct, but the locking mechanism refused to release. After many attempts to open, research online, and a discovery that the warranty had expired a while ago, the decision was made to open the safe by force. The company actually gave suggestions for accomplishing this--I guess we missed that bit of info when we were researching! Hmmmm.
So the Big Guy Lowe's morning project today has been conquering the safe. This is what I found just a few minutes ago.
Notice the power tool in hand and the cut around the safe?

I think this picture is probably more accurate as he was pretty happy to purposefully use one of his power tools to destroy something!

So for the time being an empty diaper box has taken the place of our comfort-inspiring safe. Who would've known that pampers could provided security in more ways than one?

Interesting way to start the weekend...I wonder what's next!










2 comments:
Lowe Girl, your writing is great. Have I told you that? I like your style. And the Big Guys, too. I'm a sucker for power tools.
Hi there! I just found your blog! How are you doing? I see that you have 3 boys now! That is wonderful! We are doing good too and if you want to see what we are up to, check out the blog! :) Fun to see you on here! ~Amy Mitchell (old BG Ward)
Post a Comment