Saturday, October 30, 2010

Soccer comes to an end!

This season G played for The Snakes once again.  We have a lot of fun with this team because not only is G friends with the other boys, but I am friends with the other moms.  :)  This year I also happened to volunteer to be the "Team Mom".

At the end of this fun season we had a great team party over at our home.  Earlier in the morning we met on the field for our last game.  To celebrate, the boys got all painted up!
Nice!
 

After a tough game we headed over to our house for the pizza party!  We started out with Coach Scott talking with all the boys and family members.  He has been a great coach and we so appreciate all the time he has put into this team!
Then trophies were handed out to each boy.
The the team "posed" for a team picture.  ;)
I'm sure I wasn't alone when I thought "What a relief " when it was all over...until next year.  :)







No comments: