As a mom of three boys, I love getting photos of them playing together or doing fun things at the same time. It's amazing the amount of satisfaction and love I feel when I see them loving each other. It truly is one of the blessings of being a parent to more than one child.
This past weekend we found ourselves in a home improvement store. While the Big Guy Lowe was seriously looking over stains for our fence, the boys and I wandered around. When we found the riding lawnmowers all the boys ran to get on them. Thinking that this would be a fun photo op, I asked them all to look over at me.
This is what happened.
The two younger boys had no desire to perform. Imagine that--they just wanted to play!! Our oldest son was doing his best to help them look over, but it just wasn't going to happen.
You can imagine I was laughing pretty hard though when the last picture was taken.
I *love* being the mother of boys!!













No comments:
Post a Comment