Oooohhh, flashbacks to when I was young. Did I ever mention how much I truly hate all things dental?? I put on a brave face this day though. I'm a mom now...that's just what we do. :)
Grandpa then helped G slip a loop around the loose tooth. Notice G is still thinking this might be fun...
and then reconsiders a bit!
Grandpa let G be the one to pull on the floss, but then G asked Grandpa if he would do it. To all our surprise, the floss broke with the tooth still intact!
They didn't let that stop this tooth extraction. Another length of floss was quickly dispensed from the container and a knot tied. This time the tooth came out and flew onto the floor. G was so surprised that his tooth was out that he forgot to look for the missing tooth. Good thing Grandpa knew where it went.
Both were thrilled with the experience! It's nice to know Grandpa hasn't lost his touch when it comes to wiggly teeth.
What's not to love about this grin!! Congrats on a true toothless smile!!
Thanks for sharing your talents once again Grandpa! We love you so much!!
(We love you even when all teeth stay put too...just in case you were wondering!!)










No comments:
Post a Comment