Saturday, June 19, 2010

Our family's first movie in a theater!!

Toy Story III was out in the theaters. 

We heard it was really good.  We wondered if all our boys could handle sitting through a movie in a theater...well, a theater outside of our home.  The Big Guy Lowe and I wondered if we could handle sitting through a movie in a theater outside of our home.  We decided it was time to try!

Everyone was very excited!!  Our two younger boys really weren't sure what to expect!  They were in for a treat!
You thought I was just talking about the movie, didn't you?  Nope.  Right after this picture was taken, The Big Guy Lowe headed to concessions and loaded up on popcorn, soda, and multiple candies!  Holy cow!  That never happened when I was a kid!!

We chose our seats and got ready for the movie to begin!!
The next few pictures were taken with my camera phone mid-movie.  I'm not sure how great they'll turn out here, but they were priceless to see.  If you look closely, you'll be albe to see how The Big Guy Lowe has his arm around D.
This photo captured all the boys enthralled by the movie!
Overall, everyone did GREAT!!  G loved the movie, D was a bit nervous in the "tense" portions of the movie but did okay when his daddy put his arm around him, and J ate more than I can possibly describe!  I know he watched a lot of the movie, but I think it was more of an eating-fest for him!

Happy Day!
Love all the boys and the man in my life!


No comments: