Today is the last of school and G will officially, or semi-officially, be a 2nd grader (at least that is what he's been telling us for the last few weeks!)
The two younger boys and I were waiting at the school to pick him up!
When they finally came out we were so happy to congratulate G on such a wonderful year! I was also able to thank his wonderful teacher, Mrs. Rose. She was perfect for him!
One of Gavin's good friends came over for a picture too!! Yea Logan!!
And we couldn't leave without G telling his busdriver, Jennifer, thank you for all her work! She even had some candy for him to have and share with his brothers. We've been lucky enough to have Jennifer as our busdriver for the past two years. Hopefully we'll get her again next year!
At the last minute I realized that all the teachers had gathered at the exit of the school to wave good-bye to all the departing students. I quickly grabbed my camera without causing too much of a traffic delay--hence through the windshield.
As we drove down the road to our home, I couldn't help but get a few tears in my eyes. What a wonderful year G's 1st grade has been. He has learned so much and done so well. I think we have all earned a truly wondeful summer! YAHOO!!










No comments:
Post a Comment