Saturday, January 23, 2010

Never fear, nerf guns are near!

While I was recovering from my surgery a few days earlier, the boys were out having a great time with their dad.  I'm excited for the memories that our boys will have of time spent with their father.  The Big Guy Lowe always seems to be having fun with the boys, and that makes me so happy.  How can it not, I love all of them more than any words could express.  So when I heard strange noises coming from the garage, I hobbled with my camera to try and find out what was happening.

This is what I found!
Never did Star Wars cross nerf guns with such power!
Once they headed outside, the masks came off though.  We've all wondered how the Clone Troopers actually saw through those things as our boys only thought they obstructed their views.  Hmmmm, something to ponder.

Their leader was out helping them load their ammunition as they ran through the neighborhood.
Yes, a man's work is never done when nerf guns are near by.
Have I mentioned how much I love this man?

No comments: