Really, how hard can it be to make floor to ceiling curtains out of a luscious silk stripe that matches the room perfectly? It will only take a short time. HA!

These puppies nearly kicked me around the room and I finally went over to my mom's house to ask for her help finishing them! Thanks mom! I do have to say that I love them though. I guess the work was worth it. There! That's the problem--months after a project has been completed the angst caused by the effort has worn off leaving us vulnerable for the misleading phrase to enter our thoughts again...it will only take a short time, right?
Last weekend was one of these. The Big Guy Lowe fell prey.
One trip to Home Depot, okay, two trips. One hour tops, well, maybe two, okay, almost five. Utter disbelief at the time spent and the work required, dripping sweat, sore muscles! Then the glorious backyard kiddie pool came in view. I don't know about other pools, but ours didn't come with any age restrictions!

Having daddy in the pool was not only relief for the Big Guy Lowe, but the boys thought it was great too!

I guess it was worth it... ;)










No comments:
Post a Comment