Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HB Family Reunion 2009--The Happy Memories

Our reunion theme this year was "HB Family Circus". To kick things off we had a carnival with cotton candy, fresh popcorn, slushies, baked goods and quality entertainment!

The Big Guy Lowe checking things out with our middle son.

They loved the stuff!

Just to prove that I was there, a cute shot with me and our oldest son!

Waiting for the entertainment to begin!

Rain at reunion!

A break in the rain brought all the kids out to the playground. Actually, it didn't stop them from playing at all!

There's no way I could capture all of our sites in one picture as there were so many. I haven't yet heard how many of us attended this reunion. It was smaller than usual in attendance, but I'm thinking there were about 100 of us there for the week.

Campfire activities with family from all over North America!


Our middle son learning to roast "smarshmellows" with his Grammy HB.


Our oldest with his favorite person in the whole world--Kyle!

Nothing like a campfire glow. Man, that Big Guy Lowe is one hot tamale!!


Traditional pancake breakfast with Aunt Sallie's Syrup!

One of the few shots of our littlest guy. He's not even crying!

Our favorite dog "Banjo". Our little guy even looks happy here!

1 comment:

RoMo said...

Thank you for the token proof-that-you-were-there shot.