I know when we have beautiful days this time of year filled with warmth and sunshine that I can't let myself think that Summer is here--it's not, in fact we will have plenty of rain and cold weather yet to come, but oh the joy we all feel when the beautiful days come!!
A while ago, the boy's Grammy gave them some kites and today turned into the perfect day to try them out. The Big Guy Lowe headed outside with the two older boys to see which way the wind was blowing.
Which ever way it blew, it was the right way. Both boys were able to get their kites flying!!

One thing both boys learned about flying kites was that it took a lot of running to get things going!

And then it took more running to keep them going!

We had some tired out little guy Lowes by the time we were finished!

Have I mentioned that I love the sunshine?










No comments:
Post a Comment