This past year I had an epiphany (with the help of my husband)! Don't you just love it when that happens? The Big Guy Lowe made a simple suggestion of going to a local barber to have the boys get their hair cut. With that simple statement I was hit with an amazing feeling of release and freedom! I didn't have to keep trying to cut my boy's hair--there are people that are specifically trained and talented in that area, and when they are finished cutting hair it looks good! This could save me the stress of trying to do something that I have
no clue about, I can feel pretty secure in the fact that the boys will look good when they are finished, and I won't feel the need to explain to strangers in the grocery store about why their hair looks like it does. Well worth the money spent. This past weekend was one of our trips. Our oldest son is a pro at the haircut. He requests a "Lego Mars", "Starwars", or a "Power Ranger" haircut. Isn't it amazing that the stylist knows what to do?!

Our middle boy chooses to have the Big Guy Lowe as his chair when it comes to haircuts. On top of that, he needs to have something in his mouth--generally a lolipop that is given out by the Barber shop. Can you imagine what that sweet treat is like as a two-year-old gets his hair cut?? Not something that I would want in my mouth, but we are strong believers in whatever works when haircuts are involved!

The final product: Handsome boys!
2 comments:
Very handsome. I think she might have gotten a little close to the big guy though. Better have her stand back a little next time. :D
Ahhh--what a cop out! You're gonna leave me alone to explain why my son looks like he was attacked by shears! I figured if we all banded together and all gave our sons bad hairs cuts we'd be off the hook. NOw you've gone a raised the stakes. Darn. Well, I'm still cuttin' James' hair in the bath tub! Goofy haircut or bust! hee-hee ;)
Post a Comment