Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Smile! No? Well at least try to look at the camera!

I thought I would include our most recent attempt at a self-family photo. As you can see it was semi-successful as all of us are in the picture. Our littlest was doing a great job at looking at the camera and our oldest was doing a great job at secretly bringing out his Star Wars figures for posterity to appreciate! We were almost late for church that day, but the boys looked so handsome I had to take a chance!

Just to show that we do get some pictures taken by others, this past November we had Alex Maynes Photography head over for an evening of fun. All my extended family was in town and we had a full extended family picture taken as well as individual family portraits. The last is one of my favorites as it shows so much personality. It was an attempt at an all boy cousins picture. I love it!!


3 comments:

kristenhcubed said...

I like the attempt at a do-it-yourself family portrait. We've had a few of those. I'm looking for a new camera and when I get one I'll take a family photo for you. I'll keep you posted.

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

You absolutely need a poster size copy of the cousins picture! It rocks!

Emu Monkey said...

Those pictures turned out great! Did Alex do them?