Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Is there a 'Foodie' in the house?
So my husband and I need to make a confession...we are Food Network Junkies! We don't watch it all the time, but when we do, we usually leave the tv with a mission! We have tried many new recipes lately and have found quite a few that we really like. Scott loves rack of Lamb, and since Portland City Grill has stopped preparing it the way he likes he has refused to go back, hence our attempt at preparing it ourselves. Scott did a great job and has since tried it two more times, tweaking it each time. Isn't good food good?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Why you no call me when you fix scrumptiousness?
I'm a personal fan of allrecipes.com. I love finding the recipes that a ton of people have tried. :)
Post a Comment