You are my greatest love, truly my best friend, and I treasure the joy we call daily life (even when there are less-joyous times!!). Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for choosing our family. Thank you for choosing all that will ensure we will be a forever family. I love you dearly babe, and celebrate this day with all my heart...for this day brought the greatest happiness into my life.
To celebrate we had a fun family party.
Daddy recieved white shirts (plus one blue shirt) as requested.
He also received some new dress shoes, as requested.
But the biggest surprise came when he opened his gift from Grammie Lowe. She had received some help as to what would make the biggest surprised smile come to the face of her son...I'm not telling who gave her the hint though... :)
XBOX 360 driving games should only be played with the steering wheel and pedals...who knew?
We then celebrated with a fun ice cream cake!
The birthday celebration was to continue over the weekend as The Big Guy Lowe and I were able to attend a Gun Show, eat at our new favorite Thai restaurant Pok Pok, and then headed to see Avatar in 3D.
We had a great day! I love you babe and wish you all the happiest birthdays...always.










No comments:
Post a Comment