Before I continue with the day, I just have to comment on how grateful we are to have such wonderful neighbors. I appreciate the friendship I have with Sue and love that she comfortably enjoys being a part of our little family's life. She and Gary are people that we would choose to be our neighbors if given the chance. We just love them!!
Okay, back to the day!
For whatever reason, our son D, has decided he still doesn't want to ride his two wheeler! No matter how much coaxing or imploring, the answer recently has been "NO". He still wants to ride a bike though, so he gets out the tricycle he was given for a past birthday. He's pretty big for the tricycle, but he does have it mastered!! :) Today we headed out for a ride/walk. Our youngest and I can walk just fine when D is on a tricycle!
As we were heading out today, Sue came out to chat for a bit. She always is involved with the boys when they are around and today was no exception. In fact, she introduced a new way of traveling for our youngest son--standing on the back of his brother's tricycle!
The boys were both pretty excited about this new adventure and Sue stayed right with them to make sure they were safe--giving me the chance to take a few pictures!
Do you think the boys had fun??
Yep, I think so too! Thanks Sue!












No comments:
Post a Comment