I never get texts during church, so you can imagine my surprise when my phone vibrated letting me know I had received one during the last hour of church. It was from the Big Guy Lowe! He was just informing me that he was out in the car with our Littlest for the last few minutes of church. I was a bit concerned, knowing how our littlest gets
very tired and cranky during church as it coincides with his nap time. I quietly excused myself from Relief Society meeting (a class for all women 18 years and older) and headed out with the plan of providing any source of help I could offer. What I found made me laugh and laugh--two boys, chillin' with a dum-dum.

It has been said that music soothes the savage beast (
a common mis-quote actually). I would like to add that lolipops do as well.

1 comment:
Now you know what to stock your church bag with. That's cute.
Post a Comment