Summer is officially here! What will our boys remember about summer during these early years of their lives? Playing at the creek! What could be better? I know, I know--there are so many camps and classes that I could sign them up for so that they might be ahead in a sport or develop other talents that will assist in the next year of school--these are all good things and we participate in some, but I feel like days filled with discovering and playing with brothers, friends and of course Mommy are just what these Lowe boys need. I hope those feelings don't change as they get older (Okay, so I know things will change as time moves on, but I am loving these boys while it's still fun for us to play as long as I can--hoping that when the
older days come, these times together will have helped create lasting relationships--with me as well as with their brothers).

This day was a bit different for a few reasons. Our littlest guy was able to play in the water for the first time on his own!! YAHOO!! With some strageic placement of rocks he had a tide pool of sorts. He loved every minute of it and it was exciting for the rest of us to see too!


Another exciting time today was watching our middle son be more adventureous! While our oldest has no fear when it comes to exploring, our middle son follows, but at a
safe distance. Today he was in the water quite a bit more. I guess for not yet being 3 he is as adventuresome as he should be! Yes, after thinking about this more, I am grateful for his level of adventure!!

I love these boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment