Saturday, May 8, 2010

I love to see the temple

It was the weekend before The Big Guy Lowe and I were to be heading off on our first real grown-up vacation since we had children.  While we were SO excited about the time we would share in Maui, we were also a little apprehensive about leaving our boys.  While we knew all would be well, we wanted to share some time together walking around the temple--so we could talk about the blessing we have of being together forever.

Even though the weather this spring had been wet and cold, this day was beautiful!  Perfect for our family trip.  The spring flowers were out and so were the Lowes!
I love this picture of the boys standing by the reflecting pool!  What cuties!
We even had a nice gentleman offer to take our family picture.  Too bad I wasn't paying more attention to the shadows here.  The picture still makes me happy.
I love the blessings that are possible because of the sacred ordinances that are performed in temples--throughout the world.  Our family will be together forever because The Big Guy Lowe and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the temple.  Our family is priceless.
We then walked around the rest of the beautiful grounds,
reverenly played by a fountain...
(You can't be near water and not put your hand in, really, it's impossible!)
And then we sat on the grass and sang "I love to see the temple".
I love knowing that our family will be Together Forever.

I love my family.

No comments: